Our Credentials

What is the difference between a Chartered Building Surveyor and a Building Surveyor?

According to Wikipedia “A chartered building surveyor as opposed to a building surveyor is someone that has gone through their Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).”

RICS provides education and training standards, protects consumers with strict codes of practice and advises governments and business. RICS provides expertise in matters involving fixed assets, including but not limited to land and real property.”

Click here to find Nicolas Consulting Ltd on the RICS website

Nicolas Consulting is regulated by RICS and is independent of both funding organisations and sales or letting agents allowing us to remain impartial and committed to you at all times.